Friday, July 18, 2008

Long Time No Post!!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I have posted anything... what can I say, I really didn't think I had anything to post but then I realized, I do. So we will start with the beginning of the month! The first part of July, my Dad drove out from Utah to bring more of my junk (only I can call it that!) It took him two days to get here (it normally takes 2 and a half, almost 3 days) because he just wanted to see his Grandson! :D The night he came in, Devon was not going to sleep at normal hours and when Grandpa pulled in at 1 am, Devon was still up! So I brought him down to see his Grandpa since it had been since Christmas that they had seen each other. Well, Devon became delirious... he was crazy stupid hyper!! It was like he took a hyper pill because he went into overdrive and was running in circles and whatever he could do! Trying to wrestle the computer chair... so when he almost pulled the chair over on top of him, he went to bed. But while Grandpa was here, he slept outside in the tent with Blake (and no, we didn't make him sleep out there, that was his and Blake's choice). He fixed my car... much, much appreciated!! I have windshield wipers and a headlight again!! :D Other than that, we took it easy much of the time he was here, but it was nice to have him. He also had a nice visit with Jamie's parents. Mom & Dad are always welcome! Along with whoever would like to visit Cincinnati, you will have an umfy comfy futon (I'm not lying!) to sleep on!

No comments: