Friday, July 18, 2008

College...

I have been wanting to get into a college program for computers for over a year now, but wasn't sure I could with my other student loans and responsiblities I have... well I found out I can put my other student loans in forebearance and I can go back to school!! I have enrolled in Cincinnati State to take classes online and will receive a Associates of Applied Science and the major is Business Computer Programming and Database Management! I am so excited!! :D I met with my advisor the other day and he said that when I do start looking for a job, my Bachelor's degree from Xavier will be very helpful in getting a good job because companies call him all the time looking for students with business and IT education and my major was Sport Management which is basically a Business major with a sports concentration! It should only take a year and a half! So now I am waiting for financial aid and to register for classes!! I will keep you updated! Pray for me, that I can do this! :D

No comments: