Friday, November 14, 2008

So my son is High Maintenance...

So if any of you know my man, he can be high maintenance and he is spoiled. He has me cut his toenails because I do such a great job! So Devon saw me doing this and decided he wanted his toenails cut too. He tried to lift his leg on top of the bed and when I continued with what I was doing, He proceeded to climb on the bed and get right by Jamie's feet and continued to lift his feet. So I cut his toenails. Then I put some Biofreeze (Bengay like cream) on Jamie's back, and Devon decided he wanted Biofreeze on his back. He lifted his shirt to show his back, saying he wanted some on his back. So I had to get some lotion and he laid on his tummy while Mommy rub his back down. He is so cute and smart! :D

2 comments:

Becca and Billy said...

awww he wants to be like daddy!

The sMurphy's said...

That's scary to think there would be 2 Jamie's!! :\