Friday, May 9, 2008

Devon is a BiG bOy now!!

Ok... so I don't know if the video will work... so far it is not here BUT Devon was making faces and laughing and all sorts of things. I will work on getting it to work. Last night it was time for Devon to eat. He has always sat in his high chair to eat but last night he went for the chair. So I decided to sit him there to see how he would act. He sat there like a big boy and ate his food. He wasn't trying to get down (he is very busy). And he didn't need a booster seat either! I called Jamie to tell him what he was doing and he said we needed to get him a booster seat and he really didn't believe me until he saw the pic text I sent him! I will work this weekend on getting pictures from my cellphone and the video to work! :D

Have a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's!! :D

No comments: