Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blake's choir performance... "It's Saturday!"

So last night Blake had his Spring choir performance and I decided to pick up Devon before hand and just take him because I knew I would be tired to get him after. Well, Jamie thought it was a bad idea and when we first got there and he was running around like a mad man, I was thinking the same thing... BUT as soon as the kids started piling in and the lights dimmed and singing began, Devon, like a big boy sat in my lap and drank his water and watched the performance! Half way through, he started to squirm and he wanted to be on Daddy's lap!

About the performance, they did a great job and the theme was really cute. It was the different things kids do on Saturday... each song was a different thing. There was "do nothing", "watch cartoons", "chores" (Jamie's fav), "my mother, the coach" (my fav), "slumber party" and "scary stories" ~I think that was one of them~ but you get the idea. They did a good job though.

I was a little upset though because this time I did remember the camera but the batteries I grabbed would only let me take 2 pics and then it would die. I do have a few, I will post soon.

Bye for now!

No comments: