Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm a Slacker...

So I can't believe, it has been 5 weeks since I have posted anything. I will have you know, I updated my Facebook and MySpace... so if you have access, please check it out. I posted about 80 new pics on MySpace.



So nothing has changed in live, same stuff, different day. My brother did get married and we had a great time in Salt Lake. It was relaxing and I didn't want to come back to da Nasti Nati. The wedding was beautiful. I did find out the night I went to Utah, I was reading the 1st reading in their wedding. I found out by reading the program! Let me tell you how excited I was... I hate public speaking! And I was cool until I walked up to the podium and looked out at the crowd and then I was like "oh sh!#... don't mess up!!" But I think it turned out well. I'm glad Billy and Becca "asked" me to be a part of their special day... even if I had to read it in the program, it makes it more memorable! It's a story I can tell his kids! But here are some pics taken from the photographers website http://www.opiefoto.blogspot.com/












Yes, my brother is short, balding and gray... but he makes up for it with enthusiam and personality!! :D .... Like I have any room to talk!

No comments: